MIRIAM.LAMEY07@GMAIL.COM • 617 899 2960
CONTENT WRITER, BRAFTON, INC — JULY 2017 – PRESENT
• Writing SEO-friendly content for clients focusing on topics including kitchen and bath design, employment, fitness and health, travel and hiking and the outdoors.
• Meeting monthly content quotas by effectively managing time and workload.
• Communicating responsibly with remote team to ensure timely delivery of articles.
• Adapting content to changing client expectations.
• Composing whitepapers, video blog scripts and other content on an as-needed basis.
• Being flexible and open to changes in scheduling, workload and other demands of a fast-paced position.
CONTRIBUTING WRITER, ERIE READER — JUNE 2016 – PRESENT, ERIE, PA
• Writing bi-weekly spotlights on local music, theater, art, dining and special events.
• Pitching and writing feature-length articles focusing on local businesses, food, drink, arts and entertainment.
• Professionally interviewing subjects for articles, communicating and editing with editorial staff
OFFICE AND MARKETING MANAGER, MOSS ARCHITECTS — JUNE 2015 – MAY 2016, PITTSBURGH, PA
• Developed presentations with PowerPoint and design boards with Adobe InDesign.
• Managed Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, Architizer, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
• General office and administrative duties, writing and editing as needed.
YOGA INSTRUCTOR, ALLEGHENY CONFERENCE — MARCH 2015 – May 2016, PITTSBURGH, PA
• Guided class of all level and body types through vinyasa flow classes.
• Encouraged mindful linking of body and breath while instructing in body awareness.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, GREAT INK COMMUNICATIONS — APRIL 2014 – FEB 2015, NEW YORK, NY
Responsible for representing eight clients in the commercial and residential real estate industries and delivering targeted press releases. Developed refined media lists and secured positive press placements for clients. Ghostwriting, media pitch development and writing and conference attendance as needed.
DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR, GLOBEST.COM — NOVEMBER 2011 – JANUARY 2014
Responsible for writing and editing all content for eMarketing campaigns and the implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy and platform.. Plan resulted in an increase in 1,000% Twitter followers, a 500% increase in Facebook likes, a 350% increase in LinkedIn members. Trained editorial staff on use of SEO in online writing, pitched and developed technology/media blog, copy-edited digital content for consistency and accuracy. Traveled and attended conferences, wrote magazine articles as needed.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES UPON REQUEST.
FREELANCE WRITING AND CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
Work completed for: Epic Web Studios, Erie Reader, The Pittsburgh City Paper, Rebelle Society, General Assembly, Yoganonymous, Just a Pack blog, Hello Giggles, Bisnow, The Doctor TJ Eckleburg Review, Spin.com, The Boston Phoenix, Paste Magazine, KEXP Seattle’s Blog
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
• Brandeis University – August, 2001 – May 2005, Waltham, MA
• Expert with Microsoft Suite, Mac OS, FileMaker Pro. WordPress.com, Squarespace, MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Google+, Pinterest, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Web analytics reporting via Google Analytics, Marketo, Adobe Omniture Suite.