(617) – 899 – 2960
CONTENT SPECIALIST, LarsonO’Brien: Pittsburgh, PA – February 2018 to Present
- Composing native content article for clients
- PR account maintenance, press release writing, media analysis, editorial calendar research and relationship-building with editors at major building products publications.
- Writing high-level marketing automation content for strategic initiatives.
- Researching and writing course content for AIA-credited Continuing Education courses,
- Brochure writing, website copywriting, advertising copywriting and creative assistance, email blast writing, video script writing, and all other writing and editing projects as needed.
- Social media management for LarsonO’Brien; establishment of Instagram account.
WRITING AND CONTENT SPECIALIST AND CONSULTANT: Remote – 2008 to Present
Work completed for: Epic Web Studios, Erie Reader, The Pittsburgh City Paper, Rebelle Society, General Assembly, Yoganonymous, Just a Pack blog, Hello Giggles, Bisnow, The Doctor TJ Eckleburg Review, Spin.com, The Boston Phoenix, Paste Magazine, KEXP Seattle’s Blog.
CONTENT WRITER, BRAFTON, INC: Boston, MA and Remote – July 2017 to February 2018
Wrote SEO-friendly content, whitepapers and video blog scripts for clients focusing on topics including kitchen and bath design, employment, fitness and health, travel and hiking and the outdoors. Met monthly content quotas by effectively managing time and workload while continually communicating responsibly with remote team to ensure timely delivery of articles. Successfully adapted content to changing client expectations.
CONTRIBUTING WRITER, ERIE READER: Erie, PA – June 2016 to February 2018
Wrote bi-weekly spotlights on local music, theater, art, dining and special events. Pitched and wrote feature-length articles focusing on local businesses, food, drink, arts and entertainment.
MARKETING MANAGER, MOSS ARCHITECTS: Pittsburgh, PA – June 2015 to May 2016
Developed presentations with PowerPoint, and arranged design boards with Adobe InDesign. Managed all social media accounts. Completed office-related, writing, and administrative duties as needed.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, GREAT INK COMMUNICATIONS – April 2014 to February 2015
Responsible for representing eight clients in the commercial and residential real estate industries and delivering targeted press releases. Developed refined media lists and secured positive press placements for clients. Ghostwriting, media pitch development and writing and conference attendance as needed.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND REFERENCES UPON REQUEST.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Graduated Brandeis University May 2005. Obtained a BA with Honors in American Studies.
- Experienced use of Microsoft Suite, Mac OS, WordPress.com, Squarespace, MailChimp, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Google+, Pinterest, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; Adept use of Google Analytics, Marketo, Adobe Omniture Suite.